Monday, March 24, 2008

No Good, Very Tiring Day

It feels as if I haven't been around for a while. I'm here, I swear, just exhausted. I think my body is still recovering from a month ago; all I want to do is sleep and drink a ton of water. Perhaps I'm fighting off a cold or a virus.

I went to Macy*s this past weekend. Sure, the economy sucks but that means the stores were throwing massive sales to get people to shop. Sure I don't have any money but I have something better than cash: A Macy*s Premier Gold Card. I rationalized that if I could pay off whatever I bought in two months, it was okay. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was handing over my card and a sales assistant was handing me a Nine West bag in Java.




Isn't it lovely? Even better, it only cost $35. This is my first Grown-Up Bag and I'm excited to have something I can feel sophisticated wearing. I'll probably always use Spongebob wallets and Hello Kitty makeup cases but at least I have something in my closet I can go to a serious function with. Effin' A.

I have a turkey in the oven. Gravy, green beans, and mashed potatoes will be the sides. I'm sure the leftover turkey will appear for dinner tomorrow as well. Mmm turkey soup.

Until next time,
<3>

No comments: