Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Colour With A "U"

My room is a mess. I mean, really, A MESS, caps needed. I decided it was high time to catalog my yarn and craft supplies. Why is it that the biggest messes always seem to be in the name of organization?

The Messy State of My Existence...

Mabel Scarf

Putting my yarn into bags

The good news is that I got rid of three garbage bags full of junk I didn't want nor need. That clears up a lot of space for new craft supplies. *rubs hands together evilly*

In other home decor news, we're painting one of the bathrooms with a whole new colour scheme. Right now my mom's bathroom is pink and she hates it. I picked that colour, yes, but I picked it on her suggestion that pink would make a great choice. This time she chose a beige, blue and brown combination and already bought the new bathroom linens. I've chosen the colours based on the curtain. These aren't the exact colours but you get the idea.


I'll post pictures of the bathroom when it's done, I'm sure. In the meantime, I'm going to be adding a ravelry widget to this blog soon. If you're on Ravelry, add me as a friend.

Until next time,
♥ Jess

No comments: