Sunday, February 03, 2008

It's Superbowl Sunday (pt I)

Let's play some football! Okay, well no. I guess I should say let's watch some football....hmmph. Anyway, it's Superbowl Sunday! I'm not that into the big game (although I am rooting for the Pats). Super Bowl Sunday is really just a great day to get together with family and play some Sorry! while the big game is on in the background.

Of course, I'm in charge of snacks and dinner. I've made the food easy, fast, and filling: BBQ wings, cheeseburgers, chips and dips, etc. It's typical party fare.

In other news, I've found it exciting to post pictures of my purse contents online and view what others carry around with them. It's an interesting insight into personalities. I don't really know what my grocery shopping purse says about me but I know it's cute. That and I've got an extremely adorable Nintendo DS.

Speaking of my DS, I just recently got into homebrewing. Basically, homebrews are games (or applications) done by amateurs and individuals as opposed to big software companies. There are some really great homebrew programs out there and I'll probably be doing a post about it on it's own. Right now my DS has MP3s, a few videos, and a PDA application on it. My poor Nano is shivering in fear. Will it become obsolete? Not likely. But you have to admit, it's damn cool.

Anyway, I'm off to start making the SuperBowl grub. I'll post another update in a few.

Let's go Patriots!

Until next time,
<3 Jess

No comments: