Sunday, May 29, 2005

It's Taking Forever!

I've been under the weather and tiny bit depressed which is why I haven't been around as much. Plus it's Memorial Day weekend so I think I've also been lazy. I did get more progress done on the serephina. People, the next time I say "Ohh this shawl would look great done in a fine, thin yarn and small hook" please shoot me. I could have been done with this thing ages ago had I just conformed and used a WW or bulkier yarn. But nooooo I needed it to be unique. *sigh*

I have a package at the post!! I am hoping it's the threads from Jackie. It's been a 3 weeks or so and I feel so bad they're not here yet. Plus this has been my first real transaction on crochetville and I certainly hope it doesn't look like I'm conning someone hehehe. Jackie offered to resend my order out if it truly is lost which I think is very professional and extremely sweet of her. Let's hope it doesn't come to that and that the effing postman has it. Oh man, imagine if it was just sitting at the post office all this time?? I'll prolly find a doily inside the box with a note that says "Hey nice thread!! When are you getting more?? Love, the mailman." Bastard.

Yes, PMS makes women completely irrational.

Updating my WIP list now.

No comments: