Monday, May 02, 2005

Train of Thought

I've GOT to finish that Serefina shawl. I must. I can't stop...no no...must have it done for Mother's Day. I must...I...*surfs internet* Oooh that's a cool kercheif pattern...NO! No I must finish Serefina. *eats cereal* NO! No no eating. Must finish...OWW! Stupid wool! *grabs Band-Aid* Okay, I gotta finish this now. 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc, must repeat that in my...Ohhh mohair...I forgot I had this in my stash. This would make a great-NO! Bad bad bad. Must finish shawl! Ohhhhh pretty beads! No! NO! Danger Will Robinson! Danger danger!! hdsoifhdosfhosdhfosdhfosdhfohsf!! AHHHH!

*spazzes*


I'm okay.

3 dc, ch2, 3 dc. 3 dc, ch2, 3 dc. 3 dc, ch2, 3 dc. 3 dc, ch2, 3 dc. 3 dc, ch2, 3 dc. 3 dc, ch2, 3 dc....Ohhhh so that's where my sketchpad was...

1 comment:

sara said...

thank you, if you would kindly return my thoughts now please.