Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Thank you, KnittyKim!

I got RAOKed! YAY!! I nearly tackled the mailman...um, I obviously love getting mail. Have I mentioned that here? Well I do. In this wonderful package I found:

  • 3 adagio loose teas: Dragonwell, Li Si Nutcracker and Eroica Caravan (Lapsang Souchong)
  • 1 skein of DMC thread in white
  • 2 skeins of tan/brownish thread from Turkey. Oh it's NICE!!!!!
*huggles* Thank you so much for the gift!! I can't wait. I have been crocheting up a storm. I have many projects to post and write about!

About that, by the way, I forgot to mention that I have not been home in 2-3 weeks which is why I've been slow on the actual showing of crafts. BUT I go home tomorrow so there's going to be a huge picture post in a few days including, yes that's right, the elusive vibe cozies. Yep, I've made more. So pay attention to my blog this weekend. A lot of fun stuff will be shown including the Chez Spun Deneen got me in it's newly dyed form. :D

No comments: