Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I. Love. Bowling.

It's hard to believe, but I had never been bowling until last weekend. Yes, I know. I know. Many of my friends thought I was just kidding. No no, I never bowled although I always wanted to. Imagine my excitement when my aunt suggested we go for my birthday! So last weekend my aunt, uncle, their daughter, mom, Kyle, and I all set out to a local alley to celebrate.

Note: Please note my birthday is actually this weekend, on the 24th. None of you missed it. :p

It was INCREDIBLE. If I had known I would have fallen in love with a sport, I would have gone so much sooner. And not only did I have fun, but I WON. Turns out I'm pretty good at rolling balls (minds out of gutter, thank you). I guess I have a special kind of move though because everyone took a turn mimicking the way I throw the ball. Funny thing is, my uncle got a strike out of it!!



Okay, so the rails helped him with that strike. We still found it hilarious. Next weekend we're all going back and this time, no rails. In fact, I have a sneaking suspicion I'll be bowling quite often so I'm even giving it it's own label. I might even start playing wii bowling.

I bet you I'm going to win. :D

Until next time,
<3 Jess

No comments: