Friday, January 02, 2009

Of Resolutions and Goodbyes

Happy New Year! Here's hoping 2009 is as wonderful as I think it will.

I'm not really making a resolution. I try to stumble through one for the first month of every year and that gets old fast. Instead I'm just going to try and focus on myself in 2009. My goals, my dreams, that sort of thing. Let's see how long that lasts. :)

Not much happened this Christmas. I gave some really cool presents, I got some really cool presents. I'm the proud owner of Nightmare Before Christmas, the special edition DVD. Since that's my favourite movie (ever) I'm quite the happy camper. And dinner was fantastic, if I do say so myself.

I have quite a few pictures to upload but I can't seem to find my camera at the moment. Once I do, I'll be sure to share.

Happy 2009!

<3 Jess

No comments: