Friday, January 04, 2008

Egg and Sausage Omelett- Comfort Food!



Mmm an egg and sausage omelette! Today was just one of those days where I needed to pamper myself with food; the heat in my place is broken and I am freezing my arse off. After another cold night bundled in two comforters and some handwarmers, I woke up and started heating sausage without even thinking about it. Then I scrambled some eggs and tossed them in the same pan. A handful of mozzarella and tomato later and I had a delicious, hot, melt in your mouth breakfast. And it was all mine.




Mmm so tasty. This is my favourite plate too. I got it in Bombay's closing sale for $3. I think it's so pretty.


I'm cooking dinner tonight after a bit of a dry spell. It's CHILI!! Everyone is complaining it's too spicy; I think my tolerance for hot foods has gone up substantially because I don't even notice the spice. Whoops. I'm off to go add some more tomato sauce (and take pictures to post later).

Also I added pictures of my bedroom (mostly the artsy stuff) to Flickr. Go look! Later on I'll add more stuff. Thanks a bunch.

Until next time,
Jess

1 comment:

Bakin Rapscallion said...

If it's not hot...it's not chili.

Or is it...if it's hot...it's not chilly.