Monday, November 19, 2007

Buzz Lightyear is the Victor! (Coquito Helps)

Buzz Lightyear: Disney Sorry

Today was an eventful day. My cousin came over so i could watch her during the Thanksgiving day. We played plenty of Disney Sorry; i was both the blue AND red team and won. Thanks, Buzz!

Preparations for Thanksgiving are well under way. Today was spent making a thick turkey stock for gravy, cranberry sauce, two cheesecakes, and spice mixtures for the meat. I'm very excited about the menu I am serving on Thursday. Hopefully it all goes off without a hitch and everything comes out tasting fine.

I got a bit of a surprise today. A friend of M had a three month old kitten he couldn't keep due to his rental agreement. My mom took her in and brought her to me. I've named her Misfit (or Missy (Me-see) for short). She wasted no time climbing over everything and acquainting herself with my library.


Mmm, vegetarian cookbooks!


She has thankfully adjusted quite well to the other animals. Her favourite game so far seems to be "Grab Poco's tail and run." Very amusing for Missy, not that amusing for Poco. *raises glass of coquito*Here's to having eight furry babies keeping you warm.

Until next time,
<3 Jess

3 comments:

Bakin Rapscallion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bakin Rapscallion said...

1. More times than not, a Buzz will beat a Peter Pan. Definitely, a helmet wins over an elf hat--sorry pete.
2.It looks like you and the kitty have the same good taste.

Jess said...

The only person I know who can rock an annoying fairy, a green costume, and a flute instrument is Link from Legend of Zelda lol.

As for my cat, she definitely likes my food. I was letting my cheesecakes cool down and the little brat tried to dive right into them.

The name Misfit definitely fits her (pun not intended but I smirked anyway).