Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Oh...Oh Man...Oh No

I feel SOOOOO sick. No crafting from me for a while. I did stock up on supplies though. I got 22 skeins of yarn for 7 dollars on ebay ($18 with all the shipping) and Another 5 skeins for 8.99 with shipping. I ordered $70 of beading supplies and gemstones. Plus, my mother and I went grocery shopping so I have a good 80 plastic bags to crochet with. I'm storing them in a huge plastic container until I think I have enough to make another tote bag. And with that, I am done. Good night folks. Happy crafting!

2 comments:

~drew emborsky~ said...

Wow, sounds like Operation Stash Enhancement is going well! How exciting!!

Ruiner said...

I hope you feel better soon!!! BTW!! Alabama was nice!! But I got a $407 ticket in Georgia!!! WTF?! Why am I yelling?! Well, write me back when you are feeling less-sick!! :D